Friday, April 14, 2017

Comment on colleague's blog #1

Hello, Alexander!
I found your article interesting and I strongly agree with your opinions. Yes, it is true that a gun is a tool and a person who owes should know how to operate it. I felt pity as well as insecure when I knew that ACC would allow open firearms. Schools are meant to be a place where everyone gets equal education and opportunities, where students should have "books" on their hands instead of "guns". Being a student, I will definitely feel insecure when I see a gun in my friend's hand. It will make me think about the negative consequences and question myself that, "Am I living in a safe and happy environment?"

I also agree that anyone can pull a trigger which can take someone's life. People have disputes and fights (especially students) but that can be resolved in a good way. Why do people think that carrying a tool will solve all the problems? Why do they think carrying a gun would make them superior to others? This is completely wrong. I wish the government could reverse the law about carrying firearms and try to make places safe for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment